A Bit About Me
My training style leans toward strength building, athleticism, and bodybuilding. Focusing on these 3 styles of training has always been my main focus, and I know for a fact that my clients will love it. Depending on what my client's goals are, I believe these 3 methods of training will help tremendously no matter what their goals are. What separates me from most trainers is that whenever I train my clients, I ensure they have a SAFE training session with me. Another thing that separates me from other trainers is that I ask them how their life is outside of training. Life can be hard sometimes, and it never hurts to ask them if everything outside of training is going ok.
Accreditations / Certificates / Awards
2014 state track & field champion in the 4 x 400m relay and got my PT certification in 2020.
• I'm an Introvert.
● 2014 state track & field champion in the 4 x 400m relay.
● Growing up, I played football, basketball, baseball, track & field, and cross country.
● I love spending time with friends and family.
● I'm currently learning about the crypto space on how to invest appropriately.
● I love to read the bible and books on financial literacy and self-development.
● I listen to podcasts by Eric Thomas, who is a motivational speaker, and Mike Rashid, who
is very successful in the fitness industry, and they are huge influencers in my life.